- 2 big bananas
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 1/3 glass orange juice
For the Filling
- ½ cup soaked and peeled almonds
- ½ cup soaked walnuts
- ½ cup pistachio
- 2 peeled apples in pieces
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/3 cup pine seed butter
- 1 tsp agave nectar (optional)
- 1 cup strawberries
How to Make It
- Put the ingredients in the food processor and process until the mixture gets soft and smooth. Apply on a dehydrator tray sheet and dehydrate for 12 hours. Cut with scissors into 4 round or square equal shapes. For the Filling
- Put the ingredients in the food processor, add a little water if needed to help the mixture unify. It has to be soft but thick too. Top Cream
- Put the cream ingredients into the processor to make a cream smooth and liquid.
- Use a round or square cutter. Add the layers of the base sheet and the filling alternately.
- On the top add the cream and garnish with nuts. Refrigerate before serving.