- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread or 2 whole-wheat English muffins
How to Make It
- Mix the skim milk with the mayonnaise and heat in the microwave for about 40 seconds to warm.
- Crack each egg into individual microwaveable bowls, being careful not to break the yolks.
- Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and microware on high until the whites are cooked and yolks firm, about 2 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the bacon.
- Place the bacon on the whole-wheat bread slices.
- Add the eggs on the bacon and top each egg with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixture.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.