Seafood is a great choice for burning fat and staying healthy. And of the seafood you eat, tuna is one of the best. It is dense in protein and helps you lose fat.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 fresh limes, juice only
- 1 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp of oil, olive
- 1 tbsp of wasabi powder
- Kosher salt ground pepper, as desired
- 5 oz of lettuce, mixed baby
- 1 lb of ahi tuna steaks, fresh
- ½ tsp of pepper, black, ground
- ½ tsp of sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of oil, coconut
- Optional: 1 dash of cayenne pepper
How to Make It
- Whisk olive oil, coconut aminos, lime juice and wasabi powder together in small sized bowl. Add salt and ground pepper, as desired. Drizzle the dressing over lettuce in large sized bowl. Toss well.
- Season both sides of tuna with black and cayenne pepper and sesame seeds.
- Preheat coconut oil in large sized skillet on med-high.
- Lay tuna steak carefully in skillet. Sear for 1/2 to 1 minute per side. Remove.
- Slice tuna into ¼” slices on cutting board. 6. Arrange slices of tuna over the salad. Serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.