- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1½ lbs. tilapia fillets
- 1 Lemon juice and zest
- 1 T. fresh oregano, snipped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. pkg. orzo pasta, cooked
- Optional: crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry. Place in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with lemon juice and zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Arrange tomatoes around fish; cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes, until fish is opaque and tomatoes are tender.
- Serve over cooked orzo, drizzled with juices from baking pan. Garnish with feta cheese, if desired.