- Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
- 1 lb pizza dough
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 1 cup mesclun greens
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup snipped pea shoots, sunflower sprouts or purslane
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup prepared hummus, at room temperature
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Shredded ricotta salata, for serving
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450° for at least 30 minutes. On a large rimmed baking sheet, stretch and pull dough to a 14-inch-long oval and brush with olive oil. Bake for about 15 minutes, until crust is puffed and browned.
- In a bowl, toss mesclun with parsley, mint, pea shoots and lemon juice. Spread hummus on hot crust. Pile the salad on pizza and season with flaky sea salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and top with shredded ricotta salata. Cut into wedges to serve.