- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- ½ pineapple, cut into spears
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1½ pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning or rub
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make It
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Cook the pineapple in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden, 12 to 14 minutes; remove.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet. Rub the chicken with the jerk seasoning. Cook in batches until cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the rice and pineapple and top with cilantro.