Savory snack with seaweed carrot and a taste of jerky.
- 3 carrots peeled and shredded
- 3 tbsp shredded turnip
- 2 Nori dry sheets in slices (divide the sheet into 3 slices)
- 1 tbsp dehydrated onion powder
- 1 tbsp dehydrated garlic powder
- 1/3 cup dry cashew powder
- Pinch of white ground pepper
- Pinch of chili powder
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Pinch of paprika
How to Make It
- Keep aside the nori sheets. Peel and shred the carrot, sprinkle with salt and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the carrots with your finger to remove the water afterwards. Put the shredded carrots into a bowl and add the rest of ingredients.
- Mix well with your hands and let the mixture stay for 30 minutes. Apply on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 2 hours.
- With a brush apply oil over a nori sheet. Divide each nori sheet into 3 parts using a scissor.
- Put some carrot filling on every Nori sheet part and roll like a sushi stick. Dehydrate again for about 12-14 hours for a crispy taste.