- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound firm fish fillets (such as halibut, bass, salmon), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
- Heat ⅛ cup water in a large pan. Add the bell peppers and onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add the eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms and continue cooking for another 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, adding more water if necessary to keep from sticking.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, herbes de Provence, and black pepper and simmer on low heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the fish to the stew and mix in gently. Cover and simmer on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, stir in parsley and lemon juice.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.