- Yield: 42 tartlets
- ¼ cup (144 g) Kraft Minute Tapioca
- ½ cup (100 g) superfine sugar
- 1½ cups (355 ml) water
- 1 teaspoon (1.7 g) grated orange peel
- 1 cup (235 ml) orange juice
- 1 small mango
- 1 kiwi
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
How to Make It
- Mix tapioca, sugar, and water in medium saucepan. Let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in orange peel and juice. Pour into a medium bowl. Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the tapioca to keep a film from forming. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cooled.
- Peel the mango and kiwi. Cut or slice into small, bite-size pieces. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Stir and refrigerate.
- You may fill each pre-baked and cooled tartlet shell with orange filling and place pieces of the fruit mixture on top as decoration, or else stir the fruit pieces into the orange filling and then fill the tartlet shells