- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1½ cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (from 1-lb bag)
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1¾ cups beef broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta (6 oz)
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs (about 16 meatballs)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook stir-fry vegetables and dressing over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Stir in broth; heat to boiling. Stir pasta and meatballs into vegetables. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato. Cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and pasta is tender. Stir in parsley. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.