This peach pie is sugar-free and very delicious! Recipe is for one 9″ pie, 8 portions.
For the Dough
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 oz) Whole grain flour
- 1 oz Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey (liquid)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
For the stuffing
- 3 big peaches
- Liquid honey, 2 tbsp.
How to Make It
Prepare the Dough
- Whisk egg and honey. Add oil and nutmeg powder. Mix all together using mixer or whisk; Add flour and mix the dough with hands.
- Form the dough into a ball and place it in a bag in a freezer for 5–10 minutes. It will make the dough more elastic and easy to work with. Prepare the Filling
- Clean peaches and remove the stone; Slice peaches into thin pieces.
- Put the oven on preheat to 380°F. Prepare the Pie Base
- Take the dough out. Roll it using a rolling pin or bottle. Cut the circle from the dough. You can use a lid of the proper size to achieve a perfect circle shape. Place the dough on a wax paper and put it on a round tray. Prepare the Filling
- Accurately place peach slices on the pie. You will need to put them in a circle. When the first layer is ready, pour out 1 tbsp. of honey on the top.
- Then make the second layer put the slices in a circle but in the opposite direction.
- When you finish, accurately pour out 1 tbsp. of a honey on a top.
- Place the pie in the oven and bake for 40 minutes (380°F).
- When the pie is ready, you will see the peaches turn a golden color.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.