An elegant, three-minute dessert. This works equally well with bananas.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and sliced into irregular shapes
- About 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier, plus more for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the cinnamon and persimmon pieces, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the liqueur, being careful of the dramatic high flame that will result. Transfer to a warm plate and serve. Add an extra splash of Grand Marnier if you like.