Tender meat is the reason so many people love this recipe. Since the cooking is done by your pressure pot, the meat is always perfect. It offers less work for you and more goodness for your family.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 10
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 3-lb chuck beef roast
- 1 diced large onion
- 1-oz pkg of dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1-oz. pkg. of dry dressing mix, Ranch
- 1¼ oz pkg of gravy mix, brown
- 14½ oz can of beef broth
How to Make It
- Heat oil in uncovered pressure pot on med-high level. Brown all sides of roast in oil.
- Combine dressing and gravy mixes all together in small sized bowl. Sprinkle over roast. Add chopped onion and beef broth.
- Seal pressure pot. Cook on high till pressure indicator sounds. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to stand for five minutes.
- Unseal lid. Juices can be used as au jus or thickened with corn starch to create gravy. Serve hot.