- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb)
- 2 teaspoons garlic-pepper blend
- 2 medium baking or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 4 small zucchini (1 lb)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen small whole onions (from 1-lb bag)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 425°F. Rub oil over pork; sprinkle with garlic-pepper blend. In ungreased 1531031-inch pan, place pork. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer horizontally into center of thickest part of pork.
- Cut potatoes and zucchini in half lengthwise. Arrange potatoes, zucchini and onions around pork. Drizzle butter over vegetables; sprinkle with thyme and salt.
- Roast uncovered 30 to 40 minutes or until thermometer reads 145°F. Let pork rest for at least 3 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Serve with vegetables.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.