- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 7 Hours
- 1-lb round steak, ¾–1” thick, cubed
- 16-oz can low-sodium stewed tomatoes
- 3 carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium-sized onion, quartered
- garlic powder to taste, optional
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker in the order they are listed.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 hours, or until meat and vegetables are tender, but not overcooked or dry.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.