- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound green beans
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
How to Make It
- Combine the bread crumbs, garlic, paprika, rosemary, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Roast at 425°F until cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes. Slice.
- Boil the green beans in a large pan of salted water; cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and toss with the olives, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining tablespoon of oil. Serve with the pork.