- Yield: 1 Serving
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 ounces Italian sausage links, casings removed
- ¼ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup grated extra-sharp Cheddar (about 1 ounce)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Brown the sausage with the bell pepper in the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the eggs in the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring and tilting the pan, until just set, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the sausage mixture and Cheddar; fold the eggs over the filling and top with a pinch of salt and black pepper.