- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (⅓ cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (½ cup)
- 1½ cups uncooked mini-lasagna (mafalda) noodles (3 oz)
- 1¼ cups water
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (14 oz) tomato pasta sauce (any variety) or marinara sauce
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 0.33 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, if desired
How to Make It
- In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onion and bell pepper over medium-high heat about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.