- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Hummus and paprika, for serving
How to Make It
- Toss the tortilla strips with the oil, thyme, oregano, and sesame seeds on 2 baking sheets; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425°F, switching the sheets halfway through, until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with hummus drizzled with oil and sprinkled with paprika.