- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium yellow potatoes
- 2 zucchini
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- Remove the core, seeds and inner white ribbing from the yellow and red peppers, and slice into thin strips.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Combine the peppers, onion, tomatoes and potatoes in a large skillet with 8 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, cover, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slice the zucchini into rounds, add to the skillet, and cook until tender.