A strawberry milkshake so good, it deserves to be on a TV show’s promotional poster. This recipe makes four servings, but it’s way more fun to drink a giant one with multiple straws!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 8 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- mint, to serve
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into 4 milkshake glasses, or tall drinking glasses. Top with mint, if desired. Serve immediately.