- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Oil spray
- ¼ medium courgette, grated
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- 50 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 25 g avocado, mashed
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan/gas 4) and lightly spray a 10 cm diameter ramekin with oil spray.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray lightly with oil spray. Add the courgette and spinach and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the courgette is soft and the spinach has wilted. Place in the prepared ramekin and top with the ricotta.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper together in another small bowl. Pour into the ramekin and top with the cherry tomatoes. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the egg has just set.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to your liking. Spread the avocado over the toast and serve with the baked eggs.