Nothing warms the tummy better than savory tomato soup. Paired with a gooey grilled cheese sandwich and you have the perfect comfort meal. And if you pair it with my Ooey Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe (above), you can pack 3 veggies into one meal.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 (15 oz) can of your favorite tomato soup
- 1 serving of organic carrot powder or ½ cup carrot baby food
- Open can of soup and pour into a 1 quart pan and heat to desired temperature on stove.
- While heating, add the carrot powder or carrot baby food and stir until mixed thoroughly.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.