You can definitely have a mimosa for breakfast, whether you are actually on vacation or not. Just maybe don’t have too many while you’re discussing your best friend’s (most recent) divorce.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 whole large navel oranges, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 3 cups freshly squeezed or bottled orange juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or prosecco
How to Make It
- Place the orange half-moons into a large pitcher.
- Pour the orange juice into the pitcher, and top with the bottle of champagne or prosecco.
- Serve in champagne glasses over ice, if desired.