This hot pot dish offers you a fantastic selection of veggies, chicken, and noodles that can be gluten-free if you so choose! It is a recipe that is not only tasty but healthy!
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1½ cups mung bean sprouts
- 4 cups Bok choy, chopped
- 8-ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 5-ounces rice noodles
- 1 large bunch scallions
- 1 lb Chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 slices ginger, fresh
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups chicken stock, low-sodium
- 6 cups water, filtered
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Dipping sauces of your choice
How to Make It
- Bring garlic, stock, water, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce to boil in large pot. Add chicken and simmer for 8 minutes or until barely cooked through. Add in the noodles, stir and cover. Remove from heat.
- Chop all vegetables. Place in bowls on the serving table. Allow your diners to fill their own individual bowls with fresh veggies and their choice of dipping sauces.
- Ladle the soup over vegetables and allow to set for six minutes.