- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- ½ pound fully cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and slightly mashed
- 1 small head escarole, torn
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Brown the sausages in the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the broth, beans, escarole, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer until escarole is tender, 8 to 10 minutes.