- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 zucchini, cut into thin sticks
- 3½ oz/100 g green beans, cut into thirds
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 bunch of watercress
For the Dressing
- scant 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Black pepper
How to Make It
- Cook the thin zucchini sticks and beans in a pan of lightly salted water for 7–8 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again. Let cool completely.
- Mix the zucchini and beans with the green bell pepper strips, celery, and watercress in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the yogurt, garlic, and mint in a small bowl. Season to taste with pepper.
- Spoon the dressing onto the salad and serve immediately.