Easy in taste beet root ginger carrot burgers with cashew nuts.
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup soaked and peeled almonds
- 1 green red pepper
- 1/3 cup of fresh onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- ½ of a medium beet-root shredded
- Pinch of white ground pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced medium garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup young coconut flesh
- 1/3 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp vinegar
How to Make It
- Shred the carrot and the beet-root. Sprinkle with salt and tamari and let it in a bowl for 20 minutes to expel any liquids.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse for 5 times. Add the shredded beet-root and the carrot and pulse 2 more times.
- Let it stay for 2 hours to extract the flavors. Dehydrate on a dehydrator sheet in burger shapes. Dehydrate over 12 hours or more for crunchiest taste.