- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes with basil, undrained
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 0.12 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in oil about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until golden.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.