If you like chocolate, you will love these tarts! The recipe is sugar-free.
- Yield: 18 tarts
- 1 egg
- 8 oz (1 cup) Whole grain flour
- 1 oz Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey (liquid)
- 1 tsp Cacao powder
For the Stuffing
- 2 medium bananas
- Cacao powder, 2 tsp. and coconut oil, 1 tbsp or use grated black chocolate (3 tbsp)
- Liquid honey, 2 tbsp
How to Make It
Prepare the Dough
- Whisk egg and honey. Add oil and cacao powder; mix all together using mixer or whisk. Add flour and mix the dough with hands.
- Form the dough into a ball, and place it in a bag in a freezer for 5–10 minutes. It will make the dough easier to work with. Prepare the Filling
- Clean the bananas from peel and slice them. Put banana slices in a bowl. Add honey, coconut powder, and coconut oil. Accurately mix the ingredients.
- Put the oven on preheat to 380°F. Prepare the Base
- Take the dough out. Roll it using a rolling pin or bottle; then cut the circles from the dough. Use a glass to achieve perfect circles easily and accurately!
- Place the dough in a baking tray (you can use the tray for muffins).
- Accurately place 3–4 banana slices in each tart.
- Place the tarts in the oven and bake for 30 minutes (380°F).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.