- Yield: 6 Servings, 1 rollup per serving
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup (2-ounces) fat-free shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup whole-wheat bread crumbs, divided
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless turkey breast cutlets
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can fat-free broccoli cheese soup
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Place turkey cutlets on a cutting board and place an equal amount of the stuffing mixture in center of each cutlet. Roll up cutlets and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over top of cutlets and sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through and no pink remains in the turkey.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.