The best granola you’ll ever taste! Sprinkle it over berry yogurt for a wonderful breakfast treat.
- Yield: 5 Quarts
- 10 c. long-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed
- 2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 c. pecans, finely chopped
- ¾ c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 2 c. butter, melted
- 16 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
How to Make It
- Mix together all ingredients except butterscotch chips in a greased deep 13"x9" baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add butterscotch chips during the last 5 minutes; mix well after melted to distribute evenly. Cool; store in an airtight container.