- Yield: 6 Servings
- 5 egg yolks
- 40 g pecorino cheese, grated
- 40 g whipped cream
- Black pepper and salt
- 160 g flour
- 80 g semollna
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 35 g guanciale (Roman bacon)
- 50 g zucchini
- 25 ml white wine
- 50 ml veal stock
- 20 g pecorina
How to Make It
- Whip the egg yolks in a bowl on warm water.
- Add the pecorino cheese.
- Cool it down and add the whipped cream and seasoning. Fagotelli Pasta
- Prepare the dough with the ingredients and season with a little bit of salt and if the dough is too hard, add a bit of water. Let the dough rest for an hour in a cloth in a cold place.
- Flatten the dough in rectangles of 7 cm wide by 14 cm long very thin.
- Put 3 spoons of the filling on top, fold the dough over the filling and cut 3 Fagotellis out of every strip.
- Repeat until the filling is finished. Sauce
- Dice the zucchini. Cut the guanciale into julienne.
- Sauté the guanciale in 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the zucchini and the white wine.
- When the wine has evaporated, add the veal stock.