- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 (8-ounce) jar Cheez Whiz, divided
- 0.33 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 flour tortillas
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Mix together ⅓ cup Cheez Whiz, sour cream, onion, and chili powder in a large bowl. Stir in chicken. Spoon ⅓ cup chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla. Roll up.
- Place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 11x13-inch baking dish. Top enchiladas with 0.5 cup salsa. Bake 25-30 minutes. Microwave remaining Cheese Whiz until hot, and pour enchiladas, Serve with additional salsa.