- Yield: 6 Servings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) block of Parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the chicken breasts in a large sealable bag and, using a mallet or rolling pin, carefully pound until ½ inch thick. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the seasoning mix.
- In medium ovenproof skillet set over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the spinach, onion, and garlic, and cook, stirring, until the spinach has wilted and the onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Spread a layer of the spinach mixture over each piece of chicken. Top with both cheeses. Roll each piece of chicken tightly around the spinach and cheeses. Secure with toothpicks, if needed.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat until it begins to shimmer. Place the rolled chicken, seam side down, in the skillet and cook until lightly browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 165°F, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.