- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ c. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 26 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese cooked spaghetti
How to Make It
- Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow dishes. Dip chicken into egg, then into bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Spoon pasta sauce over chicken and top with cheese.
- Bake another 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti.