- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 6 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- ¼ lemon, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, 1 halved and 2 chopped, plus 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped roasted almonds
- ¼ cup raisins
- Lettuce leaves and toasted baguette, for serving
How to Make It
- Simmer the chicken, lemon, halved celery stalk, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large saucepan of salted water until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Shred the chicken.
- Toss the chicken with the chopped celery, celery leaves, shallot, mayonnaise, almonds, and raisins; season with ¼ teaspoon pepper. Serve over lettuce with the baguette.