- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1½ pounds)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup canola oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to Make It
- Whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine.
- Pound the chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until ½ inch thick; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dredge in the flour, dip in the eggs, then coat with the bread crumbs.
- Cook the chicken in batches in the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the coleslaw and lemon wedges.