- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1½ pounds total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dip the chicken in the eggs (letting the excess drip off), then the corn flakes.
- Fry in batches in the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Toss the corn, tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, and chives. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.