- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ pound spaghetti
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ English cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- Blend 1 cup water, the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger in a blender. Toss with the pasta, chicken, bell pepper, cucumber, and scallions. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.