An old standby dressed up with shredded cheese and nuts.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 16 oz cans green beans, drained
- 1 oz pkg ranch salad dressing mix
- ¾ oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz pkg shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 cup sliced almonds or cashews
- 2.8 oz can French fried onions
How to Make It
- Spread green beans in a lightly greased 13”x9” baking pan; set aside.
- Combine salad dressing mix, soup and milk in a bowl; drizzle over beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese, nuts and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.