- 2 large ripe avocados
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 mild red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 lime juice
- salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Peel the avocados and remove the stones. Cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces, then mash with a fork. Leave a few pieces whole, so you get a mixture of textures.
- Add the onion, finely chopped tomato, coriander and the chilli, if using. Pour over the lime juice and season well with salt and pepper. Mix everything together and chill until ready to serve.