- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed
- 2 t. olive oil
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 16 oz. pkg. spaghetti, uncooked
- 16 oz. pkg. sliced American cheese
How to Make It
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ham in oil. Add pepper and onion; sauté until tender. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, tomatoes with juice and seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a greased 13"x9" baking pan, place a layer of spaghetti, a layer of ham mixture and 3 to 4 cheese slices. Repeat layering 2 to 3 times, ending with sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, until hot and bubbly.