- Yield: 6 Servings about 1 cup per serving
- 6 cups fresh kale, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 0.33 cup dried cranberries
How to Make It
- Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over leaves. Using your hands, squeeze the kale and massage the dressing into the leaves. This will soften the leaves and is very important.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine. Add pecans and cranberries and toss gently. Serve immediately, or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.