- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 1½ teaspoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup fresh hummus
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint dash of paprika
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients except the cucumber and paprika in a blender.
- In a serving bowl, mix together cucumber slices and blender mixture.
- Garnish with paprika and serve immediately