- Yield: 36 (1-inch) balls
- 4 cups coconut flakes, macaroon-cut or fine-cut
- ½ cup Brazil nuts or almonds
- ⅓ cup dates (optional), pitted
- 4 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- ¼ cup raw honey, crystallized
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of fresh grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
How to Make It
- Mix coconut flakes and Brazil nuts in a food processor until broken down into a flour.
- Add remaining ingredients into the food processor, and mix until sticking together like a loose dough.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and chill until ready to serve. Store chilled.