- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad basil pesto salad mix
- 0.33 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box), water and oil. Add chicken; let stand while pasta is cooking. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Stir drained pasta and remaining ingredients into chicken mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.