- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
How to Make It
- Toss the tomatoes and scallions with the oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast at 400°F until soft, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Add the vinegar to a large skillet of barely simmering water. Crack the eggs into the water in 2 batches and cook until the whites are set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook the grits according to the package directions. Stir in the butter. Serve the grits topped with the eggs and vegetables.