- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (⅓ cup)
- 1 container (10 oz) refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir Alfredo sauce, milk and mustard into vegetable mixture; cook until hot. Stir in fettuccine; cook until thoroughly heated. Top with cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.