These simple and satisfying wedges are seasoned with garlic and paired with crunchy hazelnuts, then finished as they come out of the oven with peppery arugula and a splash of vinegar.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1½ to 2 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush; pat dry. Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut into wedges. Place in a 15×10×1-inch baking pan. Toss sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, gently turn sweet potatoes over; roast about 15 minutes more or until tender. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and garlic. Roast for 4 to 5 minutes or until nuts are toasted. Remove from oven. Top sweet potatoes with arugula; drizzle with vinegar.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.